Monday, October 6, 2008

Superstar Status.

This morning, in the daily morning rush to get out of the house on time, I stubbed my toe. On the fireplace. The fireplace is brick, and it hurt. But my mom was yelling at me to hurry up, so I threw on a pair of shoes (and by threw on, I mean lovingly unlaced, put on, and relaced) and ran to the car.

I took off my shoe on the car ride, just to make sure I was OK. That's when I realized I was bleeding, and that the blood had already soaked all the way through my sock.

My first thought?

Just for today, I get to be Curt Schilling.

1 comment:

Melody Lun said...

Jessica, I'm telling you, it would be of great benefit to you and the general public (me) if you auctioned off the sock on Ebay. I would bid on it. Not sure what I'd do with it once I win it, but I would most definitely support you if you decided to post it online.

Also, can I just add that when you kept telling me to "get out of here," I was still giggling as I walked myself down the hallway and egressed from the department of alumni relations?