Saturday, January 24, 2009

factory worker.

Over the past few days, I've spent hours upon hours doing one thing -- making friendship bracelets. Yes, the bracelets we used to make at summer camps and in our grade school years. Why have I been doing such a thing? Am I desperate for more friends? Well...

No.

I just really enjoy repetitive and menial tasks/motions. That's why my new theory is that I'm wasting my money on earning this degree from the fine establishment of Boston University. I should've just gotten a job in an assembly line. I bet I'd enjoy it just as much.

In other related news, I made my first sock monkey today. It took 6+ hours, but it is a total CUTIE <3 and it involved a lot of repetitive and tedious steps (sewing, cutting, stuffing). My cup of tea :)
---

p.s. Anyone want a friendship bracelet?* Since I'm kinda on a roll, I might have enough to give away soon. Please specify color preferences.

*Production not necessarily guaranteed, but you can be hopeful.

3 comments:

Megan said...

if you made me a bracelet i would gladly wear it!! :)

Danielle said...

well, i'd like one if you consider me your friend!! hahaha.. you know what color.

Karen said...

oh my goodness i've been wanting to have a friendship bracelet trade for a while! but all my friends are too lazy to make one :\