Friday, March 28, 2008

the first post.

I recently stumbled upon my old "blogs" on Xanga, and realized that I really liked having a space to write about my day and my thoughts. So, I've decided to start one anew. Now, whether anyone will read this...who knows?

I am currently sitting in class. LC286, Chinese Culture. I have no idea what the professor is talking about. I think we're discussing 紫沙茶壺. I tried to use Google Image Search to find a picture of a Zisha teapot to show you, but here's a picture that showed up instead. So, I leave you with this, and hope that you'll be back to read soon.


5 comments:

Melody Lun said...

It would've been nice if you'd cited me as your source of inspiration. Humph.

Hahah, I'm just kidding. I'm glad you're embarking on this blogging adventure. I look forward to seeing your blog blossom. And be fruitful.

Have a good weekend! I'll misssss you.

Jared said...

Good luck with maintaining the blog. I'll give you two weeks.

Jeff said...

pay attention!
i like the layout

jfei said...

xanga forever!

bashful said...

hey, that's my family... when did they take the picture without me. =P