Saturday, March 29, 2008

said i wasn't gonna lose my head...

I've been confronted with comments such as, "I'll give you two weeks" and "xanga forever!". I will have you two punks know that I intend to keep up with this blog and update it as often as my brain gives me material to update with. As my dear roommate from the Bronx would say, "You can drink your hater-ade somewhere else." OK, fine, she's not from the Bronx. She's from Queens.

Fear not, faithful readers. I shall persevere. Because I have endurance.
---
Host of the TV show 'Endurance':


---

and now, I leave you with this (slightly annoying, yet strangely catchy) music video.

4 comments:

jfei said...

is it just me, or does that guy in the video look like hugh grant??

and tell your roommate i'm from brooklyn. so dont step, aight.

xanga forever!

Melody Lun said...

It looks like Hugh Grant because it is Hugh Grant.

I believe in you, Jess. Keep posting as much as your heart desires. Or as often as thoughts pop in your head, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

whoa. a new blog. interesting. Just saying hi!

sarah said...

werd. my heart is poppin'
yes...just wanted to say hi.