Thursday, May 22, 2008

please pray!




Many of you know that I've recently (in the past year) become quite fond of the music of Steven Curtis Chapman. I've been following with his family's blogs in the past few weeks and am just amazed by their love for God and each other. Steven & wife MaryBeth have 6 children-- 3 biological and 3 adopted girls from China.

Their youngest daughter Maria (age 5) was struck and killed by an SUV last night. My heart is really aching for this family and I hope you'll join me in praying for them. If you click on the 2nd link, you can see Maria and her Dad doing dishes together (4/2/08 post).
---
*edit*

SCC wrote this song for friends who had lost a child. Thought it would be appropriate to share here:

"With Hope" - Steven Curtis Chapman

1 comment:

jfei said...

'tis sad. but there is hope.