Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cache.

Q: Where have you been?!

A: It may appear to you that I have been neglecting my blogging duties recently. Alas, that is not the case! In fact, I've been blogging more often than usual.

Q: Then where are the posts? Secret blog? Diary?

A: Nope. Actually, I've been blogging for your entertainment purposes. This summer, I will be too busy to be churning out content... so I decided to write the posts now. Yes, I've been writing up posts and saving them as drafts to be released gradually throughout the summer. Have no fear, I have no plans on going on a 2 month hiatus!

Q: Wow, that's actually a good idea.

A: Yeah. It's kinda like having a fully stocked silo. It may be hard to produce enough grain to fill it, but you'll sure be glad to have it when the famine hits.

Q: Why is this post entitled Cache?

A: A cache is a reserve, a repository, a stockpile. A supply stored or hidden for future use. A cache of posts.

Q: Where do you buy your sneakers?

A: Footlocker, Finish Line, The Nike Factory Store, etc. =)

1 comment:

Melody Lun said...

That was the most informative post I've ever read in my life. Not that I've read many posts in my life, but I can now rest assured that "just my musings..." will continue throughout the scorching summer months. You have my word that even at the worst moments of heat exhaustion, I will be your faithful reader.