Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Walleteer Wednesday (Week 6).

This week's number is an interesting one. The amount of "5 easy payments of $19.95" has been requested. Ask, and you shall receive.

For $99.75, you could:

  • Buy over 13 lbs of Sunkist Fruit Gems. Does anyone else remember these?:

  • Fly from Boston to La Guardia this Saturday with $10 pocket money:



  • Get 5 of these Candle Lanterns and save them for when you and your friends go camping:



  • Buy 66 Filet O' Fish sandwiches from McD's. YUM!:



  • Purchase a "fruit knife" from The Japan Chef. First of all.... what is a fruit knife? Secondly, why does it look SO sketchy? It clearly looks used... for violent, non-food-related purposes:




Stay tuned for next week, folks.

2 comments:

Melody Lun said...

I love Sunkist Fruit Gems. I remember my kindergarten teacher used to have a bowl of them on her desk. The red ones are my favorite. I couldn't stand the orange ones though.

Can you buy me a pack? Or at least tell me where I can find some?

Dan said...

what could I buy for 25 cents in the year 1918?