Friday, September 5, 2008

Conversation Excerpt of the Day.

Sometimes, I have highlight conversations. Like, I have an exchange with someone that is so good or funny or dumb that I find myself thinking back to it over and over again and wanting to share it. Here is one such exchange that took place earlier in the day:

me: lol
omg
zhou laoshi
im scared.
Melody: <3
me: if i had boots, i'd be shaking in them.
Melody: send her my regards
hahahahah
me: because i like that phrase.
Melody: why can't you shake in your shoes
me: i'm wearing flipflops.
Melody: oh.
LOL
me: so considering i'm not really "in" them.
Melody: I love you.


Maybe I'll do this more often. I have a feeling most of the exchanges will be between Melody and I... but I know you don't mind that.

7 comments:

Melody Lun said...

Jessica, I have to admit that this is the first time I've bee disappointed by your blogging.

Despite how hilarious we are, my expectations from TWO days ago were unmet. You told me that your work-in-progress would be something I love (and of course, I love us). Nevertheless, I expected more.

I am dissatisfied. I demand another post.

But to add to the hilarity of your blog, I wanted to share another excerpt from a few days ago -

Jessica: we don't even live at BU. we can't just go buy supplies at our convenience and leave them in the room.

Me: exactly

Jessica: whatever we need we'd have to carry it around. You'd have to bring it and show all your med school buddies. Can you imagine bringing googly eyes and pom poms to med campus? You'd be the laughing stock of bu med.

Jessica said...

Fear not, my child. Have faith. The post I promised is coming. I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant--oh wait. I got carried away.

No, but really. I'm working on it.

Melody Lun said...

Uhhh... sorry to pop your bubble, but the picture was most definitely not from Senior Sendoff.

It was Family Night, to which we were most definitely forced to attend - ahem - I mean, invited. I do agree that we were unwelcome though, as we exiled ourselves to the corner for another series of awkward pictures.

Jessica said...

You're right. I fail.

It's OK, though, because now this post has 4 comments and I feel good about myself.

jfei said...

i mind that. i do.

Jared said...

you guys need to stop visiting your own sites to raise the hit count.

Melody Lun said...

I don't visit my own site to raise the hit count. I don't even have a hit counter.