Sunday, September 7, 2008

facebook statuses.

Melody and I were spending time tonight lamenting the rapid decline of our society.

Melody: I hate it when people post every detail of their lives on statuses or away msgs. It's so desperate.
me: lolll
Melody: nevertheless, i read them and criticize
me: im gonna change mine just because you said that
Melody: thanks a lot. I will change mine too. my first ever facebook status will be dedicated to you
me: I am deeply honored and appreciative.

The result?



Melody: <3 can you blog that
me: yes.
Melody: why are we so awesome? Jessica, really.
me: I don't even know. God made us that way.

1 comment:

Melody Lun said...

When I read over our conversations that you post for the world to appreciate, I begin to understand why many of our dear readers seem to embody the popular view that we are crazy.

Nonetheless, "just my musings..." has once again provided keen insight to the public. What would we do without you?

May I remind you that I am still "patiently" waiting for your promised post on the thing you're sure that I will love.