Tuesday, April 8, 2008

answers revealed.

alright, alright. i'll reveal the answers, although not too many people guessed through commenting. actually, only daniel guessed. but he did get 3 out of 6 correctly (almost). (#1, #2, and partially #6). oh, and vernon guessed #4 in person... and was correct. yay.

ANSWERS:

1) kitty cat.




2) firefox logo.




3) a handful of garlic.




4) Stitch!




5) the cover of *NSYNC's Celebrity CD, obviously. :)




and, last but not least...


6) Steve Irwin's collar.




will post more later.

4 comments:

bashful said...

haha. sorry i didn't see the original post. so i didn't submit my answers... =(

Melody Lun said...

Nice!

I like the Celebrity cover. You have inspired me to listen to the cd now.

Karen said...

i thought the nsync cover was ingenious. see, i stumbled upon your blog and i was just about to guess but my homework was calling. keep posting jess! i like reading them lol

Anonymous said...

Do I get a prize?