Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Walleteer Wednesday (Week 3).

Hellooo. Here I am: tired, but ready to blog. This week, we've got the hefty sum of 23 cents to spend. Now, reader, I know what you're thinking. With the current state of the economy, there's no way I could buy anything for 23 cents! But I am here to prove you wrong. Behold.

With 23¢, you could:

  • Put 1/15 gallon of gasoline into your car. That's 8.5 ounces, or a little more than one cup.




  • Buy 5.75 Haribo gummy bears (~4¢/bear).





  • Ride a 3-wheeled auto rickshaw in India for 1 hour.






  • Pay the tax on your purchase of this 2004 Kennedy half dollar.





  • Buy this handy dandy laminated card printed with the important holidays of 2008.




Whew, that was a hard one.

Goodbye for now. Leave some numbers!

4 comments:

Melody Lun said...

Your posts satiate me in ways incomprehensible to man.

Remember when I mentioned free association today? When I said satiate, I thought of satiety, which reminded me of the ventromedial thalamus, which led me to think about lesions to the VM thalamus, which reminded me about the OVERWEIGHT rat that was in my high school psych textbook. That thing was disgusting.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40878000/jpg/_40878137_fat4rats203.jpg

Jeff said...

$46.91

mwuahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahha

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... i love it!!!! jessica lui is so creative!!! that was pretty darn clever! thanx for entertaining me! ^______^

m said...

$12.34 for obvious reasons

do you take amounts in the order that they are submitted?

what if one person submits multiple amounts?

then are you like the teacher or small group leader who asks to hear from people who haven't shared yet?

or would you still accept multiple amounts from the same person?

just wondering! <3